Aerobics Instructor I & II
Department: Recreational Sports
Duties of students within this classification:
- Must possess appropriate knowledge and skills to instruct desired class format. Priority will be given to students already certifies or in the process of receiving certification from a recognized organization.
- Responsible for creating and teaching each class with utmost safety and professionalism, providing excellent customer service to every member.
- Responsible for enforcing all established policies and procedures including limiting class size and appropriate use of space and equipment.
- Must be dependable and prompt for all classes, staff meetings and workshops.
- Responsible for finding a substitute instructor for your classes when needed.
- Must possess current CPR/AED certification.
***If you are interested in this position, please attend the Job Fair on August 26th in Rhodes Hall Atrium from 11:30 to 1:00pm to apply or Email firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE !!!