Aerobics Instructor I & II
Department: Recreational Sports
Duties of students within this classification:
- Must possess appropriate knowledge and skills to instruct desired class format. Priority will be given to students already certifies or in the process of receiving certification from a recognized organization.
- Responsible for creating and teaching each class with utmost safety and professionalism, providing excellent customer service to every member.
- Responsible for enforcing all established policies and procedures including limiting class size and appropriate use of space and equipment.
- Must be dependable and prompt for all classes, staff meetings and workshops.
- Responsible for finding a substitute instructor for your classes when needed.
- Must possess current CPR/AED certification.
If you are interested in this position please contact the department listed via email (no telephone calls please) or attend the Job Fair on September 1st in Rhodes Hall Atrium from 11:30 to 2:30pm. Resume is optional but recreational sports job application must be completed. Hours may vary 6-8 per week.