Box Office Assistant
Category: Customer Service / Sales
Department: Redfern Arts Center on Brickyard Pond
Students performing this position assist in box office with ticket sales afternoons and evenings and reconcile sales receipts at end of day.
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Ticket sales and general box office coverage for afternoon shifts and for various evening and weekend performances as scheduled.
- Available weekly shifts include: Mon & Wed 3-5 p.m, Tues & Thur. 3-5 p.m. Tues/Wed 12-2 & Fri 3-5 p.m. as well as evening performances as in 3 below.
- Working various evening performances, hours vary depending on the event (5:30-7:30pm or 6:30pm to 8:30pm).
- Some Saturday & Sunday matinees 12-2 p.m. or 1-3 p.m. (hours will vary depending on the event).
- Basic math skills very important. Cashiering experience preferred. Interpersonal skills important
- Need to be organized and detailed.
**To apply for this position complete an application at the box office on the second floor of the Redfern Arts Center. To contact department use email listed, no telephone calls please. Resume preferred but not required. Hours may vary 4-6 per week.
This position is exclusive to FWS eligible students, please verify that a FWS award was included in your financial aid package before applying.