Geology Lab Assistant
Category: Administrative / Clerical Support
Students within this classification:
- Are responsible for maintaining the mineral and rock collections used in introductory Geology lab courses.
- Are responsible for preparation and maintenance of introductory lab materials.
- Will have completed GEOL 301 (mineralogy) with a grade of "B" or better. Additional coursework in Geology is an asset.
- Must have a current Defensive Driving Certificate or be willing to complete the DD course as soon as it is offered.
- Will assist Lab Instructors in INGEOL 110, INGEOL 151, or GEOL 252.
- Work well independently.
- Resume required. Please apply for this position by emailing Carol Leger.
Wage per Hour: