Technical Assistant I
Department: Redfern Arts Center on Brickyard Pond
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Video-tape performing arts and outreach events at the Redfern Arts Center and other campus and off-campus locations during the day, evenings and some weekends when they occur.
- Render videotape and save archival copy on DVD.
- Edit video for lobby display and YouTube videos
- Help create a video promoting upcoming seasons to be shown on Redfern lobby television and create a 30-second TV ad to place on Redfern website.
- Possess film/videography experience and show samples of work.
- This job requires certain video editing skills and knowledge of video-editing software.
Hours may vary 5-10 per week Contact Department by email listed (no telephone calls please) Resume and application required - fill out application at Redfern Arts Center Room 223 (second floor near box office)