Advertising and Design Technician
Department: Recreational Sports
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Create advertisements and marketing materials for the Recreational Sports programs
- Create T-Shirt Designs for special events, intramural sports and club sports tams, etc.
- Utilizing varied means of advertising including but not limited to the Equinox, Campus News, posters, flyers, table tents, promotional items
- Create the design layout for the digital signage system at the front desk and in the weight room using information, pictures, video provided by the professional staff and updating the information on a regular and as needed basis The Advertising and Design Assistant must have the following Qualifications:
- Graphics design capability including familiarity with Word and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of scanning and photo/graphics importing techniques
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Note: Graphic Design Majors Preferred
Hours may vary 5-7 per week.
Resume and Recreational Sports Employment Application Required.
If you are interested in this position please attend the Job Fair on Tuesday, August 30th in Rhodes Hall Atrium from 11:30am to 2:30pm. Bring your resume and complete an application. No emails or telephone calls please.
Wage per Hour: