Mail Clerk Assistant I
Category: Administrative / Clerical Support
Department: Mail and Print Services
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Drivers License and Heavy Lifting Required. Taking a Defensive Driving course will be required if driving campus vehicles.
- Flyers for Faculty, Staff and Students.
- Assisting route driver with delivery of mail through out campus including driving.
- Metering outgoing mail.
- Window Services.
- Look up and forwarding of student mail.
- Sort and slotting of incoming mail and packages.
- Answering phone.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Application is required - contact department via email listed and application will be sent (no telephone calls please). Hours may vary 10-20 per week.