Technical Assistant I - Photographer
Department: Redfern Arts Center on Brickyard Pond
- Will provide photography of events at the Redfern Arts Center. Must be available afternoon, evenings and some weekends when events occur.
- Process images using Photoshop or some other digital imaging software.
- post photos on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and flickr.
- Film and/or Communications concentration or previous work in film, videography or related field is preferred.
- Demonstrate computer and film editing software skills and the ability to create web/media documents.
- Possess photography experience and show samples of work.
- Have a basic understanding of photography and how to compose and light a photo.
- Have your own camera and experience photographing live performance is helpful.
Hours may vary 5-10 per week Resume Required Please contact Department by email listed (no telephone calls please) - Application is required - Please stop at Redfern Arts Center Room 223 (second floor near box office) to fill out an application