Information Desk Attendant
Category: Community Service
Department: Student Affairs
The Information Desk is a welcoming point for visitors as well a KSC faculty, staff and students to the Student Center.
Duties of Student within this classification:
- Part of the Building Event Specialist Team (BEST) performing set up and break downs.
- Info Desk staff assist in the day to day aspects of operating the building.
- Maintain logs and records of services provided.
- Answering phone calls & redirecting calls, giving directions.
- Checking out keys and equipment.
- Operation of computers/laptops with Windows OS.
- Must have availability during weekends.
Resume not required. Please apply at the Job Fair on Tuesday, August 26, in the Rhodes Hall Atrium between 11:30pm and 1:00pm. Applicants may also apply within the department. Please no telephone calls.
This position is exclusive to FWS eligible students, please verify that a FWS award was included in your financial aid package before applying.