Tech Support Team Member - Student Center
Department: Student Affairs
The Tech Staff is responsible for supporting the audio-visual requirements of the events that occur in and around the Student Center. Applicants must have some prior experience with sound and/or light boards and systems.
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Set up and operation of laptops, phones, data projectors, projection screens, room hard wire sound systems, theatrical lighting console, portable sound systems, concert sound system.
- Part of the Building Event Specialist Team (BEST) performing set up and break downs.
- Trouble shooting of tech system during operations.
- Excellent Guest Service.
- Frequent lifting and bending.
- Available for shifts on weekends and evenings.
Resume is not required. Please contact Department via email or attend the Job Fair on Tuesday, August 26th in the Rhodes Hall Atrium from 11:30am-1:00pm. Applicants may also apply within the department. Please no telephone calls.