2005 Campus Projects
Vehicle Access at KSC for the 2005-2006 Academic Year
BUTLER COURT CLOSED
- With the exception of move-in weekend, Butler Court will be closed for the entire academic year while construction is underway on the new residence hall.
- Student vehicles with RC permits for the Owls Nest Lot may use Wyman Way to gain access to parking. However, no other student vehicles are permitted on Butler Court.
TISDALE/BRUDER LOT CLOSED
- Due to the construction of the Pondside III residence hall, the Tisdale/Bruder St. Parking Lot is closed and will not re-open.
- Commuter parking is available in the Student Center lot, the Madison/Holloway lot and the Winchester St. lot.
- Shuttle service is available from Winchester St. beginning Monday, August 29th. Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to midnight, Fri. 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Other Campus vehicle and pedestrian access information
- Blake Street is open.
- Madison Street is open, as is the pedestrian sidewalk to Appian Way.
- The Redfern Arts Center parking lot is open
Appian Way completion scheduled for summer 2006
The extension of Appian Way has begun. Pedestrian ways have been paved.
Seating and landscaping along Appian Way still need to be completed this fall.
The Courtyard behind Spaulding Gym will not be completed until next Summer.
This will create a permanent pedestrian link from Butler Court through to Main St.