Learning Tracks Tailored to Your Needs
For students without a degree in nursing. Most students begin to pursue the Nursing Program as pre-nursing students.
- Individual Attention. You will meet your nursing faculty advisor on day one.
- An Elite Community. You may choose to live in a dedicated residence – the Nursing Parliament – a living/learning community of nursing students.
- Campus Engagement. You are eligible to join the Athena Nursing Club, Campus clubs are open to any student.
- Clinical Practice. You will gain clinical experience at local and regional health care facilities.
For Registered Nurses who have completed an Associate’s Degree in Nursing and hold an unencumbered New Hampshire license as a registered nurse (RN Completion students). The program of study is designed for the working professional, with most courses being offered in the evening and weekends.
- Engaging, Convenient Classes. Your face-to-face classes are scheduled for late afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Clinical Expertise. Your faculty members are respected leaders in nursing, making the link between the classroom and the workplace.
- Respectful Acceptance. You may transfer up to 90 credits from prior college coursework.
- Fast-track for Graduates. If you already have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in another field in addition to your Associate’s degree in nursing, requirements of Integrative Studies program (ISP) are waived.