The benefits of the Honors Program are:
- Small classes and active learning environments.
- Classes taught by talented professors committed to help students grow personally and professionally.
- The opportunity to deeply understand and critically reflect on the intersection of multiple disciplines.
- First year Honors students will be housed in Holloway Hall. Honors students may participate in a variety of academic and social activities together and they receive complimentary tickets for events at the Redfern Arts Center on Brickyard Pond each year.
- Honors Program students will have priority registration. This means that Honors students will be among the very first from the freshmen cohort to register for classes and will get the first choices of classes.