Washington D.C. Internship Program
KSC students can spend a semester (or summer) in Washington, D.C. undertaking a full time, credit-bearing internship in an organization or agency related to their field of interest.
Under the auspices of The Washington Center, approximately 400 students each semester (30% from outside of the United States) live, work and study in our nation’s capital.
The semester program consists of:
- An internship in a professional environment as members of the staff (4 to 4 ½ days per week/8 credits);
- Academic course (multiple offerings to choose from – 4 credits);
- Internship and Experiential Learning Module (4 credits)
Students are housed in a Living/Learning community near Capital Hill.
- Where to Study?
- Keene State offers study away programs in 25 countries
- Financial Fact
- KSC students' financial aid can be used to study away
- Visitors from Abroad
- Every semester, KSC hosts exchange students from our partner universities in the US and internationally