Student Conference Fund
Individual and Group Application
Applications must be submitted at least one month in advance of the conference. Applications for conferences in July and August must be received by the second week in June.
In your pre-proposal request to the Dean or appropriate administrator, be sure the check the SCF as the "Secondary trip sponsor" in the pop-up box that reads, "Please list any other trip sponsors including all KSC funding sources".
You will need to attach a narrative document to this webform; make sure to have it ready before you start filling out this form. In this narrative to not exceed two typed written pages:
- Explain the relationship of the conference to your students' academic and professional development.
- Identify how your students will use or disseminate information and knowledge obtained at the conference.
If presenting, please send this additional information to Donna Ward:
- the invitation for your students to participate in the conference or acceptance of their proposal from the conference chair
- an abstract of your students' presentations
- a copy of the part of the program where the presentation is highlighted (if available)
E-mail is preferred for these documents. If the information is only available as hard copy, please deliver it to Donna's office (Hale Building, 1st floor).
If you have any questions, please contact Donna Ward by e-mail or at 358-2104.E-mail is preferred for these documents. If the information is only available as hard copy, please deliver it to Donna's office (Hale Building, 1st floor).
If you have any questions, please e-mail Donna Ward or call 358-2104.