Decision Point Three: Eligibility Check for Methods II, 2nd Practicum, or 3rd Practicum
(completed prior to EDUC 312
(completed prior to EDUC 431)
(completed prior to PE 375 or PE 376
MU 356 & MU 357
MU 358, MU 359 & MU 360)
NOTE *Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher with minimum of 12 KSC credits required of KSC students declared using the 2014-15 catalog and beyond.
Office Responsible for Review:
- Educator Preparation Office
Student Responsible for:
- Meeting with advisor/s to ensure that myKSC Program Evaluation (for both majors, if applicable to program) is up-to-date, including completion of any Academic Waiver of Requirement or Course Substitution forms that pertain to courses listed on myKSC Program Evaluation
Faculty Responsible for:
EC/ELED Secondary K-12
- Summative Clinical Evaluation form from Methods I, completed by instructor**
- Summative Clinical Evaluation form from Methods I, completed by cooperating teacher
- Dispositions Assessment from Methods I, completed by instructor**
- Dispositions Assessment from Methods I, completed by the cooperating teacher
- Program-specific field experience evaluation form from 1st Practicum, completed by the instructor**
- Dispositions Assessment from 1st Practicum completed by instructor**
- Program-specific field experience evaluation form from 1st Practicum, completed by the cooperating teacher, if applicable to program.
- Dispositions Assessment from 1st Practicum completed by cooperating teacher
**“A “2-Meets Expectations” or an “3-Exceeds Expectations” must be achieved in the Summative Clinical Field Experience Evaluation form from Methods I or Field Experience Evaluation form from First Practicum completed by instructor and a “2-Developing” or a “3-Acceptable” must be achieved in the Dispositions Assessment form from Methods I/First Practicum completed by instructor.
If not, a letter will be sent to the student (with a copy to the Methods II or 2nd Practicum instructor), identifying the problematic evaluation. The letter will indicate that the student and the Methods I or 1st Practicum instructor will be designing a plan for implementation in Methods II/2nd Practicum. The goal of the plan is to bring the problem behaviors to the aforementioned levels by a specified date prior to the end of Methods II/2nd Practicum.
Location and Hours
Rhodes Hall, S111.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Contact Educator Preparation
To learn more about Educator Preparation Programs at Keene State College, please contact the Educator Preparation Office or the Department Chair for a particular program.
Educator Preparation Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435