US Holocaust Memorial Museum Trip
The annual trip to the United States Holocaust memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. includes transportation, lodging and a full day in the Museum. It is open to any student interested in learning more about the Holocaust
- When: March 1 - 3, 2013
- Who: Any student interested in learning more about the Holocaust
- What: A trip to the USHMM in Washington, D.C. - includes Transportation/Lodging and a full day in the Museum
- Do: Download, complete and return these forms to Michele Kuiawa at the Cohen Center.
- Cost: $100 per student payable to Cohen Center for Holocaust Genocide Studies
- Contact: Michele Kuiawa at email@example.com 603-358-2490
Holocaust Museum Observation, an essay by Lauren Dance.
(In PDF format)
- Payment in full and all forms are due February 8, 2013.
- All forms must be completed and submitted before your space on the trip will be confirmed.
Download, complete and return these forms to Michele Kuiawa at the Cohen Center.