Accounting Manager, External Financial Reporting
The Manager, Accounting, External Financial Reporting will support the Director, Accounting, External Financial Reporting in the preparation and review of all external financial reporting requirements of the Company, be a technical accounting resource to the Company, and interact with the external auditors.
Support the Director of External Financial Reporting in the following:
- Prepare and/or review monthly and quarterly financial statement consolidations in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation and review of quarterly financial statement filings, including drafting of the footnotes and MD&A
- Prepare quarterly Board of Directors presentations
- Coordinate and support the external audits and reviews and be the lead person responsible for interacting with external auditors
- Perform technical research and conclude on complex accounting issues through discussions with management and preparation of memoranda
- Evaluate recently issued accounting standards and analyze the impact on the Company
- Maintain and update the Companys accounting policies to ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Review quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare certain complex account reconciliations
- Provide support to quarterly P&L and Balance Sheet forecast process
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant and/or Masters in Accounting/Business
- 5+ years in a professional accounting position; must have been at a minimum of a senior staff accountant level
- 3+ years Public Accounting experience, preferably Big 4
- Experience applying generally accepted accounting principles
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, and broad experience and exposure with other software, such as Access, GL Packages, Hyperion, and Query tools
- Supervisory skills
For consideration, submit your resume to:
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the largest wholesale grocer/distributor in the nation. We supply independent supermarkets, chain stores and institutions with over 100,000 different products from more than 50 high-tech facilities in fifteen states. In addition, we provide third party logistics solutions to large food manufacturers, operate three retail grocery stores, develop technologies for use in automated warehouses and license certain trademarks for use in the retail grocery business. Our total net sales in fiscal 2013 were approximately $22B, which ranks us among the largest privately-held companies in the United States.
Academic and Career Advising offers no guarantees about any position posted through this web site and is not responsible for any aspect of resulting employment. Listings on this page do not constitute Keene State College endorsement or affiliation. Students are responsible for gathering all necessary information about the position and the employer.
Local, regional, and national companies and organizations as well as private families wish to recruit you for various openings. These range from part-time positions for pay while you are in school; summer jobs for either experience or pay; internships related to your field of study (paid and unpaid; as well as career opportunities when you are ready to graduate.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435