Jr Front End Web Developer
The Scribbit is seeking a Junior Front End Web Developer to join our creative team! Applicants must be motivated, work well under tight deadlines, take direction easily and learn quickly in a collaborative environment. Prior experience is a plus, but recent graduates will be considered if they can provide samples and demonstrate working knowledge of web and graphic design coding/programs. A successful candidate will practice best standard in web compliance and keep up-to-date with the latest practices.
Additionally, this individual will perform site maintenance on all client websites to ensure print-related promotions are reflected online, browser/operating system compatibility, and functionality. If any issues are discovered, the developer will be responsible for notification, and (in some cases) correction of the content. The position provides incredible room for growth and we are willing to train on certain skills for the right person.
Duties will include maintaining and executing social media and email marketing campaigns, building HTML e-mailers, micro sites, site maintenance updating client websites on a daily basis, supporting Senior Developer, Designers and Creative Director on larger projects.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Construct / maintain HTML/CSS website pages
- Design and build HTML emailers
- Create graphics & layouts for online, emails, etc.
- Work with team in design processes
- Deliver excellent end products in timely manner
- Be able to create modern web based user interfaces
- Be able to integrate between their code and a third party web service(s)
- Minimum college degree in related field or 1-3 years collaborative Web Design & Development experience
- Dynamic graphic design ability
- Understanding of CMS, HTML5, CSS, FTP, PHP and MySQL
- Demonstrates hand? coded work
- Proficient in Dreamweaver/Photoshop/Illustrator and must be able to convert PSD to HTML efficiently
- MUST provide site list and code samples
- Attention to detail in site edits and building site files from designs
- Extremely careful self-checking and debugging
- Outstanding communication skills
- Works with custom designs and custom web applications
Workplace / Personal Traits:
- Clear communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Responsible / accountable
- Team player
1. Family health
2. Family Dental
3. Life and Disability
4. Critical Illness Insurance
5. Accident Insurance
6. Vacation Days
7. Benefit Days
8. Paid Holidays
9. Invoicing Bonuses
Illustration Design Web
Academic and Career Advising offers no guarantees about any position posted through this web site and is not responsible for any aspect of resulting employment. Listings on this page do not constitute Keene State College endorsement or affiliation. Students are responsible for gathering all necessary information about the position and the employer.
Local, regional, and national companies and organizations as well as private families wish to recruit you for various openings. These range from part-time positions for pay while you are in school; summer jobs for either experience or pay; internships related to your field of study (paid and unpaid; as well as career opportunities when you are ready to graduate.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435