Program Evaluation Tool
Students: to check out your progress toward your degree and determine what additional courses you need to take, use “Program Evaluation” in MyKSC. You can also use this to explore the requirements for other majors. This report does not generate an official transcript.
- Log into your MYKSC account.
- Select the STUDENT SERVICES tab.
- Select the Program Evaluation option in the left-hand column.
If you have declared your major
- The Academic Program box lists your current major. Included, but unseen, is the catalog year (usually the year you were officially admitted to KSC) that determines the academic requirements that apply to you.
- Check the box in the Choose One column, click Submit, and your Program Evaluation report will be generated.
If you are undecided or want to explore a different major
- Use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate program; click Submit
- Select KSC Catalog (usually the year you were officially admitted to KSC) by checking the appropriate box; click Submit.
KSC Catalog policy stipulates, "The catalog to be used to determine graduation requirements may be no older than the academic year of official admission ... A student may choose to follow graduation requirements from any subsequent catalog while matriculated.”
The Program Evaluation Report includes transfer credits (TR), courses in progress (IP), and courses that you have registered for in a future semester (PR).
Note: The Program Evaluation tool is useful in assessing your progress toward degree completion. However, individual reports may include some discrepancies. This tool is no substitute for regular meetings with your faculty advisor. All students are urged to refer to the KSC Catalog as the official resource for each major. If you have questions, contact your faculty advisor. Contact Academic and Career Advising, 358-2500, if you do not have a faculty advisor.
Error Message? “No report was produced.” If your catalog year is 2000-2001 or earlier, academic requirements are not loaded in the system. If you are willing to change your catalog year of record to a more current year, Program Evaluation will work for you. If you have questions, contact your faculty advisor. Contact Academic and Career Advising, 358-2500, if you do not have a faculty advisor.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435